Seem to be healing remarkably well from my the wisdom extractions. No swelling, no bruising, not too much pain. I'm paranoid about food getting stuck in the wounds and I can't stop prodding and poking at the crevasses where my teeth used to be, which of course irritates them and causes the pain to shoot through my head and my mouth to swell, which in turn inflates my hypochondria and leads to more prodding and poking. Just leave it alone ingrid. None the less, I am still in awe of my shiny new white front teeth.
Sunday, 27 May 2007
mouth full of razor blades
Seem to be healing remarkably well from my the wisdom extractions. No swelling, no bruising, not too much pain. I'm paranoid about food getting stuck in the wounds and I can't stop prodding and poking at the crevasses where my teeth used to be, which of course irritates them and causes the pain to shoot through my head and my mouth to swell, which in turn inflates my hypochondria and leads to more prodding and poking. Just leave it alone ingrid. None the less, I am still in awe of my shiny new white front teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment